Sunday, May 18, 2008

Now that I am all caught up with my classes, and waiting for the next class to start, I decided to try and design something myself. I really like the little bow butterfly pattern and after a few froggings and wondering if I really could do this, below is the little bow butterfly bonnet that I made. I used one strand of Red Heart Comfort yarn and the red Knifty Knitter to do the pattern. I am quite pleased with the way it turned out for a first attempt at making up a pattern myself.



2 comments:

  1. Pam, good job on the bonnet. :D And your little bunny family is cuter than the sample family for the class. :D Adorable! Now, it makes me sad that I chose not to take the class......oh, well. I am too busy anyway! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww too cute. Ok when are you doing a loom class on it. Hubby & I will be gone on our honeymoon from June 4 - Aug hope you don't start wito out me lol
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete