Friday, September 5, 2008

I'm having a hard time getting caught up on my Afghan Square classes. I had planned on making a lapghan for my mother for Christmas, but since she passed away in July am having a hard time deciding what to do. My daughter says that I should finish it and keep it for myself. Perhaps that would be the best solution.

On a brighter note, I finished my String of Diamonds Belt for the loom class. This was a really nice project to do, loomed up quick and was easy to do.



Every year at Christmas I buy my grandchildren a special tree ornament that they will have to decorate their own tree when they are out on their own. This year, I have decided to do loomed Christmas bells for them. So far I have made 10 of them. Planning on finding other ornaments to loom also.


No comments:

Post a Comment