Thursday, July 10, 2008

I am so excited I received my looms from CinDWoods Crafts with the gift certificate that I won in the Loom Class Contest. I have already started a hat and some slippers. I really like these looms, they are easy to work with and feel much lighter than the knifty knitters. I got an assortment of different sizes and gauges as you can see from the picture below. I know that I will be making a lot of projects with these looms and will be ordering other looms when I have the extra funds to do so. I was really impressed, chose and ordered the looms that I wanted and they were delivered to my door six days later. Now I just have to find the time to start and finish all the projects that I have going around in my head and on my looms (l0l).



Right now, I am looking after three of my grandchildren, ages 4, 5 and 8,


on and off for the summer holidays, so my looming projects have kind of gotten set aside for the moment, and will get caught up when I have more time to just sit and loom, but until then, I am enjoying the time with the grandchildren.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you have a lot of fun with your new looms! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy's looms are my absolute favorites! And she's so prompt and helpful--you can't go wrong. I hope you enjoy your looms as much as I do mine!

    ReplyDelete