Monday, June 2, 2008



My latest finished loom class project. Melissa's Sweet Feet Booties. Thanks Melissa for a really great class and cute bootie pattern. Once I got started on them, I just kept on going. They are so cute.

Visit Melissa's site here: http://melissakline.wordpress.com/


__________________________________________________________



Below are a few other home made looms that I have made. These are easy to make and work really well. The rolls of packing tape were bought at the dollar store and I just measured out where i wanted the pegs and hammered them into the roll of tape. I was impressed the pegs don't move at all when knitting on them. The tin can looms are made out of various sizes of cans, measured out where I wanted the pegs and super glued them on then added some packing tape to cover the bottom of the pegs.



1 comment:

  1. Wow, I'm so impressed. I have absolutely no design talent at all - if I couldn't buy a loom, I wouldn't be able to loom-knit!

    Way to go!

    ReplyDelete