Thursday, March 20, 2008

This is a pattern that I found at Loom Knitters Circle. I have never done a sweater before, and am really happy with the way it turned out. It was supposed to have a snowman on the front, but with spring approaching (hopefully)I decided to do it one colour with a single flower on the front. It was done with Bernat Harmony Yarn in Lightlest Lilac. The pattern for this project can be found here: http://www.loomknitterscircle.com/patterns/SnowmanSweater.html

Child's Sweater

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty. I like the little flower, did you make this with the flower loom? I just got a flower loom and am anxious to try it out. Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a wonderful job Pam!!

    What is a Knit Wit?

    Way to go girl...

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, the flower is done with the Knit Wit, found one on sale at Wally World and just couldn't resist buying it (lol).

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is sort of like a flower loom, the kit comes one square and one round Knit-Wit tools to make individual 2-1/2'' rosettes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Pam,


    I am new to looming & I am having a hard time finding a pattern for a baby sweater. I like the one you show, but the link no longer works. I also went to the website but couldn't find it. Is it possible for you to give me the pattern or direct me to one.


    Thank

    Beginner Dee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Dee

    You can still purchase the pattern from the Archives of the site it is in the the Spring 2008, Issue 5.

    Hope that helps.

    Pam

    ReplyDelete